12.09.2013

I think I might have just made my new favorite DVD compilation

I dont like to stream because I rather not have to rely on connectivity. So I download what videos I can from mormonchannel.org and lds.org so that I have them backed up locally. I've been inspired to make compilations of these. The first one, by request of my local missionaries, includes Joseph Smith: Prophet of the restoration as well as the church at a glance and what mormons believe, among others. They expressed how awesome it was and in partnership with our mission president, we now try to make sure every new missionary who transfers in gets a copy so he or she has this great tool to share with investigators. Back on topic now, I missed this years christmas devotional because I didnt want to buffer and stream it. However, I waited when it was ready to download and downloaded it in addition to other related media. Heres a peek at the product.

No comments: