1.29.2014

Peek to Peak

I see people always rushing. I always tell them that haste makes waste and that slow and steady wins the race. Then I ask them these three questions, "Where are you going? How are you getting there? What are you going to do when you get there?" I'd follow that up by declaring that I didn't have answers to any of those and so I was leisure about things. Well last Sunday I had the pleasure to hear a talk in Sacrament meeting and I was inspired. I can boldly say now that my destination is straight up, all the way to the Celestial Kingdom. My path is straight and narrow and the Iron Rod is my guide. When I get there I will hang out and celebrate with my family and fraternity for all of eternity. That is my priority and my plan. If I can do it, all of you can!

No comments: