10.13.2014

Aspie Mormon

As I cruise the highways of cyberspace, I come across diverse kinds of information. Some of this is factual and some of it is propaganda and some of it is ideas shared based on feelings and experiences. I have read things pro-Mormon and things anti-Mormon. Recently I find myself reading about Aspie Mormons. I read about how they share thier faith even within thier wards and feel out of place. I may not be them nor may I be where they are but I love being an aspie mormin and I love my branch and the people in it. This gospel is so very awesome that I love attending all my meetings, magnifying my calling, serving and teaching and the company of other members. Now not having yet become a ward, Sacrament attendence may not quite be high enough to warrent anxiety caused by social sensitivity. However, my gracious and kind Father in Heaven has blessed me dearly with healing, strength, comfort, family, friends, responsibility and a wonderful wife and a beautiful daughter. The scriptures say in many places that we can do anything and become great if we rely on God. I bear testimony that if I, of all people, can overcome all odds and continually become greater, then anyone can. The way is through the Savior and Redeemer who is the Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Simply search, ponder, and pray. Read scriptures daily, ponder what righteous changes you want to see and why and suplicate the good Lord. He can help us all. Why should I be more favored than others? Every soul is great in the eyes of God. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: