12.04.2015

Blessings require BOTH faith & hard work!

“Get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work.” ~Gordon B. Hinckley

That means you can't just pray and lazily expect to be blessed. Heavenly Father expects us to do our part, which is all that we can do.

We have been trying to get our first loan for a little while now. Our first Auto-Loan even. I had a small debt to pay, We needed to wait a little longer so we could show some more proof or residence and employment history. Then we needed to figure out what we wanted. We had to compromise. She wants something small and I want something a little bigger. We did some research on a few local used vehicles and talked to a few local dealerships. Patience, Honesty and Diligence was required of both of us. The first car we got was a steal of a deal and everything we both wanted. It was just what I was praying for and God delivered when His time right for us. However, as our relationship, family and jobs evolve, situations change. I feel the same applies here. I did what I needed to be able to get a loan, we were honest with our needs, desires and circumstance and we found what just felt right for us. If this is not divined than I don't know what is.

No comments: