1.12.2014

A fine line between insanity and genius

I get some of the strangest jobs sometimes... My peers will get word of what I am working on and laugh at me telling me it is a lost cause. Impossible? Watch me! When my work is complete, not only is it in working order but the condition and useability is better than it was ever before. Even my peers are amazed wondering how I accomplised such a feat. If I am a fool then I couldnt possibly do what I do so well. That being said, I do not think I could be so easily decieved into joining an organization that is a hoax. If it was not true and did not work, I would notice it. So if The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not the way to Heavenly Father (whether by false doctrine or a lack of God) then why am I so happy, strong, wise and capable,  more so now than ever before? Why can I not help myself but to feast on the holy scriptures and feel the holy spirit when I pray? Have I gone mad? Am I tripping out of my mind? If I was insane then why can I do work no one else can do, and how come none of you can catch me in a lie? Let me shed some light on this for you all who may question or doubt. This church is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, there is a God who loves and knows us all, he answers those who pray while believeing with the utmost of faith that he will respond. I am stronger in my faith now than I ever was in any other faith. I always back up all my words with a bibliography of credible refrences. Research for yourself in prayer before placeing judgement on my credible testimony that Jesus is the Christ and is the only son of a loving and living God. In Jesus's name, Amen.

No comments: