6.09.2014

Books building Libraries building Truths

My wife is a fanatic when it comes to books. She always seems to magicly need another bookcase. Not because one broke, but becuase she runs out of space to put all her new books (or so I think...). I had a hard time comprehending this and never EVER thought I'd need my own shelves for my own books. Me? Have too many books? Not likley! or so I thought. Ever since becoming a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my whole life has changed for the best. The Book of Mormon is one o my favorite books to read daily and I often compare the versus within with refrences in tyhe Holy Bible, The Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants. These books alone, however have not seemed to quench my new found thirst. I've begun to aquire many many books now. I like to read both Jesus the Christ and Articles of Faith (both by James E. Talmage) and I have almost every book in the Teachings of the Presidents of the Church series. I have aquired many other study guides also. I feel so blessed to have this desire to learn like this and even more blessed to have such materials so readily available. The best blessing now, however, is that now I can share my wife's long time passion!!!

No comments: